We're looking to get as many people as possible, so please don't hesitate about emailing us, we're looking for people with a great eye for a epic shot - as can be seen from the photos below.
If you could send an email to email@example.com with the subject title as 'IAIPHOTOS" then we can chat there. We've got a dedicated section to our team that handles photography and all you need to do is to drop us an email with the following...
- Your name, age and Location
- A list of bands you've shot for - with links
- Why you'd like to shoot for It's All Indie
- Who you'd love to shot the most if you could
- Get to meet some awsome people!
- Do press shots for up and coming bands!
- Expand your portfolio!
- If you're looking to do photography at university or college this could be a great step to help you get some accreditation for your course.
- We'd use them for our 'stock images' - which means 30,000+ people will see them!
- We'd host them on our social networks and website!
- We'd fully credit you and link to your social networks too!
- YOU get to decide who you shoot (within reason!).
Festivals we've shot recently are...
- Y Not? (2014 and 2015)
- Maifield Derby
- Appletree Garden
- Vodafone Mexefest (in Lisbon)
Band's we've shot are...
- Catfish and the Bottlemen
- Little Comets
- High Tyde
- Snoop Dogg
- Clean Bandit
- JP Cooper
- Real Estate
- The Heartbreaks
- Rae Morris
- The Kooks
- The Garden
- Palma Violets
- Nick Mulvey
- Swim Deep