Go Go Berlin in Aargovia. once again. Any last memories of the past night in Royal Cinema Baden?
- Yeah, is that the concert with the tall wall, right next to the stage, i climbed up on? I love when stages looks different - gives you an opportunity to change your show every time! But yeah, we were quite hung over (we have a say that Switzerland ALWAYS get's GGB drunk!!!), but that's good for us, helps up relax a bit more.. we often play better then.
- "Searching for truthful entertaining bands" ... sounds like they got the right band then!! haha. Like i said, i love different settings, different crowds... We always try to get the best of the situations! And we fucking love the "headlining" status.. it builds up the expectations, and steps up our game!
- With the danish national anthem? Hm, actually we have two.. and the second one is about an old king called KING CHRISTIAN!!! Maybe they'll sing about me too one day.
- Hmm... it's awesome and i am proud of it?! It's quite in style with the single "Electric Lives" and we've already started playing a handfull of the songs live. So people.. get ready!
- hmm... I saw Kings Of Leon last year.. they're not the best entertainers, but it's the best sound I've ever heard live... like...ever! ..and it was even at a festival! And MAN, do they have the songs!!
Buy/// New Single "Electric Lives" on iTunes